Lincolnshire Museums Page
A list of museums in Lincolnshire (Doncaster, Lincoln, Peterborough, and Hull).
Lincolnshire Classic Car Museums
Cadwell Park, Nr Louth, Lincolnshire •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : MONDAY - FRIDAY 8:30am to 8:00pm • SATURDAY - SUNDAY 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Read more about Cadwell Park Circuit.
Fort Paull, Battery Road, Paull, Nr Hull, Lincolnshire •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : Summer Oppening Times 1st March to 31st October. 10am - 6pm (last admission 4pm) Closed Winter. 1st November to 28th February. School Visits. School visits can be arranged during closure times please ring for details.
- Read more about Fort Paull Museum.
Dalton Street, Cleveland Street, Hull •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : Weekdays 9.00 am to 3.00 pm. Other times by appointment
- Read more about Humber Classic Car Museum.
Whisby Road, North Hykeham, Lincoln •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : WINTER - November to April Sundays only 1.00 pm - 4.00 pm • Easter Monday 10.00 am - 4.00 pm • SUMMER - May to October Mon - Fri 12.00 Noon - 4.00 pm • Sundays and Bank Holidays 10.00 am - 4.00 pm • Additional Opening hours may apply at special events.
- Read more about Lincolnshire Road Transport Museum.
Clover Farm, Main Road, Langrick, Boston •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : Open from 10am (last admissions 4pm) at weekends and on Bank Holidays from April to November inclusive, plus Fridays and Mondays in July and August.
- Read more about National Bubble and Microcar Museum.
36 High Street, Hull •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : Monday - Saturday: 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. Sunday: 1.30 p.m. until 4.30 p.m. Open Bank Holidays Closed Closed Christmas & Easter Period.
- Read more about Streetlife Museum of Transport.
Belton Road, Sandtoft, Doncaster •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : The Museum is Open only on the days listed on their websiste (www.sandtoft.org.uk).
- Read more about Trolleybus Museum at Sandtoft.